Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today has been quite possibly, one of the best days of my life thus far. (picture wise at least!) My town had their annual Covered Bridge Festival, complete with Helicopter rides for $20.Pretty fantastic view, I couldn't really ask for a better day to go up either! We had planned on going to Lancaster County to chase some trains, we saw these guys waiting for the train.

Aren't they sweet? Next came the train, we had a ball chasing it, this is one of my favorite pictures from the chase.
The American flags just kinda complete it! We took some shots of it coming into the station, and the engineer proceeded to ask me if I'd like to come up and see the cab..would I EVER!
This is the view from the Engineers seat, I'd love to sit here for a ride, it was pretty cool. We saw some hot air balloons in the distance, and because my Dad was really peppy, and my sister loves balloons, we decided to go find that too.For the climax of this wonderful day, we came through the city to find the baseball fireworks going off.It was a gorgeous day out, full of a lot of fun and picture taking! This is only a few of the best ones I took today, there's tons more I'll put on my Flickr account later once I get the link set up.

5 comments:

Cayla said...

Absolutely amazing pictures! :D I can't imagine getting all those good pictures in one day! I'd be happy to get that many in a year, haha.

Leah said...

What wonderful pictures!! :)

Sara said...

That's part of what made it so awesome!

Bob Spalding said...

What a great eye you have and for your age to have the prespective that it takes to shoot a picture like this is quite amazing. It is a gift so use it.

Sandie said...

What cute horses! I also like the fireworks.