Friday, June 19, 2009


I decided to start putting my signature on my pictures. I was advised to by a couple that are photographers, whose opinions I hold high. I added a black or white border to compliment the shot. Back to the pictures. I took them at our friends house, she has a photographer's wonderland. I loved the old Plymouth, and I thought the shot did best in grayscale. The barn was such a nice deep red that I had to use it for something, so I picked the basketball hoop out and used the tree for a bit of green to keep the eyes happy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much improved with the border! Like the siggy, too!

Sandie said...

Cool photos!

Leah said...

Well done!! I am in love with them!!

Sara said...

Thank you, everyone!

Chelsea said...

Awesome! You did an excellent job! :)
-Chelsea