Monday, August 3, 2009

Best in Show

Until today, I'd never actually been to this fair. I'd been to my town's fair, and the farm show but this was a bit bigger. Personally, I like our little one a lot better. Still, it was fun! I'm not much for carnival rides, but I did go on a few. My pictures did really well. I won best in show in all three categories (B/W, Altered, Color, clickforpicture). Yes, I did edit out my name and the fair name. You may recognize the pictures, I know the bottom two have been posted on the blog sometime or another! Other than that, I got 7 firsts, 6 seconds, 1 third and 1 fourth.

4 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

You have an excellent eye for photography, all your pictures are good. By the way, this is my first time stopping by your blog (I arrived here through a link on Kaycee L.'s profile). If you're interested, stop by my blogspot.

Sandie said...

Ditto Elizabeth! What great pictures, SJ. :) Love 'em all!

Amber said...

Congratulations!!!! I was going to enter some in our fair but I just didn't end up doing it. Great job though...

Sara said...

The fairs are always a lot of fun, you should try entering some time! Thanks guys. :)