Saturday, November 14, 2009

Towel Monster

There comes a point of time where you can't keep putting off giving the dog a bath. Tonight my Dad told me that Mac really reeked terribly. Plus the bathtub needed a scrub, which ends up being my job because after I wash the dog in there it needs a special cleaning. Now, this dog does not like bathtime by any means. The second he sees me calling him from the bathroom he runs, and I end up dragging him into the tub. Typically he'll stay once he's there, but he has had his escapes! I love him to pieces though. I sorta feel like a mom taking pictures of their kids in the bathtub, haha. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi SJ,

I was wondering... is this "a picture a day" challenge just for this year? Or are you going to continue next year? Just wondering...

And by the way, you are a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

Haha - he is SO cute and SO funny!!! Love the pics!!

Sara said...

First off, thanks!
As for the question, I'm planning on continueing it for a full year. I started on January 29, 2009. So I'll got to that date in 2010. Then I'm not sure what I'll do really!